Sunday, November 17, 2013

Do People Even Still Look at my Blog?

Hello Friends, It has been 3 years since I've been on this blog and posted anything, is there even still anyone out there? Well, about 3 years ago I made a career change and then about 1 year ago I decided that particular job just wasn't working out for me! So I quite, started to babysit from home and then once my daughter started Kindergarten this year I was blessed to find the perfect job with the perfect hours, perfect pay and absolutely no stress! I'm able to see my daughter and husband in the morning before work and school, I'm able to pick my daughter up from school and I'm able to enjoy my afternoons and weekends with her without having to worry about work (Don't worry though, I have plenty of other things to do, Church Primary President, PTA, Girls Scouts, getting my real estate license, my card making business and many other things!).

Anyways, I'm really loving my crafting and want to be able to share it with everyone so I figured I'd start adding pictures and info here!

To start here are some cards I've made for an upcoming Stamp A Stack I'm doing in honor of Thanksgiving. Who ever has enough Thank You cards, right?!! Check out my facebook page HERE if you want details on the fun class. I am totally in love with this first card. I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from Stampin Up and used the colors Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate. I am planning on trying it out with some other colors this week, I'm thinking melon mambo and smoky slate or elegant eggplant and baked brown sugar! Any other color suggestions, let me know and if I love it I might even send you a completed card?!!


                                                





I couldn't get them all to turn and I really didn't feel like spending too much time on it (I know, I'm lazy sometimes). Anyways, I'm hoping to post at least weekly on here what I've been working on and trying a new technique and letting you know what I think about it. Maybe if I have time I'll even do some of those design or color card challenges that always look so awesome!!! Let me know what you think of my creations!!!

 - Melissa

No comments: